Agape Angelicum School of Nursing Arts requires a valid and unexpired CPR training certificate from the American Heart Association prior to completion of your CNA course. We have an onsite AHA approved trainer that can certify or recertify every student.
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required to attend a course.
You can email your request to AgapeAngelicum@gmail.com or make a phone call to 720-470-6563 to pre-register and pre-pay for a class.
Payment for the class will include a 2-year course completion card. For an additional $15, you will receive an American Heart Association student manual. Manuals are available in the school or library for your reference before, during and after you certification class.
Class dates and times are subject to change and may cancel 24 hours in advance of the scheduled time if attendance is low. Please call our office to verify if you are not already registered. If you are already registered for a class, we will contact you 24 hours prior to the class time if we have less than 3 people registered and will need to cancel. Cancelled classes rarely happen.
Pricing for the American Heart Association CPR & BLS Training for Healthcare Providers is available upon request of incoming students.
Our facility can train individuals and groups with at least 1 week notice. Please email us for all inquiries.
BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR/AED Initial Course & BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR/AED Renewal Course*
*You must have a current Healthcare Provider BLS/AED card either due to expire or not more than 60-days expired to attend a Renewal Course. You will need to bring your old card to the class.
- Once you have paid for a class, all cancellations are subject to a $10.00 processing fee.
- You can cancel 48 hours prior to the class date to receive a refund less the processing fee.
- You will be allowed one transfer to another class date at no charge if requested at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled class time.
- There will be a $20.00 reschedule fee for transfers made with less than a 24 hour.
- No shows or calls after your scheduled class date will require re-registration for the full amount.
If you are more than 15 minutes late for the class, you may be required to reschedule to another class date at no additional charge.